- Perfect for children who may not remember how to reach you if they are lost
- Includes pen to write your contact number or information in the space provided within the tattoo
- Provide peace of mind on a normal day, come to the rescue on your worst days
- Can last 7 days, although in real kid-life they generally last 3-5 days
- Temporary tattoos go on the skin with water
- Temporary tattoos are regulated by the FDA in the United States
- Tattoos use only FDA certified colors and are perfectly safe for anyone
Acrylic Multipolymer, Alkyd Polyester Resin, Phenolic Modified Gloss Varnish, Petroleum Isopariffinic Hydrocarbon, Petrolatum, Cobalt Tallate Drier, Black Iron Oxide, FD & C Blue #1 Brilliant Blue FCF Lake, FD & C Yellow #5 Tartrazine Lake, D & C Red #7 Lithol Rubin B CA Lake, FD & C Yellow #6 Sunset Yellow FCF Lake, Titanium Dioxide
How To Apply Temporary Tattoos:
- Determine an appropriate area to place the tattoo. You may want to have it visibly placed or hidden under clothes so that only the wearer is aware of its location. Clean that spot thoroughly with soap and water, and allow to completely dry. For best results, the spot should have little or no body hair.
- Peel off the clear protective layer from the front of the tattoo.
- Place tattoo on your selected body area, face-down and press firmly.
- Hold a wet washcloth or papertowel against the tattoo for about 30 seconds. Peek under one of the corners to see if the tattoo has transferred to your skin. If so, remove the paper by peeling or sliding off the backing (sometimes sliding the paper off seems to work better), and your tattoo is applied. If not, hold for a few additional seconds and try again.
- Write the number to be contacted in the event the child is lost after you apply the tattoo and it has dried.
Tattoos generally last up to 3-5 days if treated gently--even through swimming or bathing. If you use any body lotions or creams, do not apply them to the tattoo, as these types of products can act as a removing agent. Also, avoid heavily chlorinated water, as this may cause the tattoo to fade prematurely. Rewrite the number with the marker should it start to fade.
If you need to remove the tattoo for any reason, use rubbing alcohol or baby oil and with a little gentle scrubbing, it will come right off.
Be sure the skin is completely dry before applying the tattoo--this is perhaps the most important application instruction.
"Well how do I start? I was given a set of your tattoos as a gift before a recent vacation. We were traveling to North Carolina for a family retreat. I didn't really believe they were a great idea, but the kids loved them. My wife and I gave one to each child before we set out to roam the hotel and attached park. What a wonderful thing. Our three year old drifted off on his own while we were checking out at a store. As we began frantically looking for him my cellular phone rang and one of the hotel service associates had seen him wandering. After approaching my son, the associate noticed the tattoo and called me. What a wonderful ID!! I love your product and recommend it to everyone I know going on any type of trip. Just remind all the parents out there that their child should only find someone with a name tag or a badge of they do find themselves lost!"
C. Baker - OH
"What an inexpensive way to ensure my children remembered their phone number in case they got separated from me at Disney World."
C. Dowdican, MI
"M y son has down syndrome and this is the greatest thing , since he won ' t wear a bracelet and is non - verbal. T hanks so , so much. T he very worried mother.... "
D. Amat - RI
" We are headed to Disney World this fall with our three girls and my newphew. One of the girls has a diagnosis of ADD and PDD, she is verbal, but she cannot answer questions well. If she were to be lost, she would carry on a teriffic conversation with a potential rescuer, never divulging any useful information about how to find me or where she lives that might be used to return her to us. These tattoos have answered my prayers. I have never been so stressed about a trip as I have about heading to Florida. My daughter has very little regard for anything aside from what is inside her head. These will give us a little peace of mind that if she does get misdirected, she can be helped back to us. Thank you, thank you, thank you. You are all geniuses!!!!
D. Kopeykin, NJ
"It's the way to go for all concerned parents who worry about their children when in the care of others. It's just like they say...It's peace of mind made easy!"
C. Johnson, Middlesex, NC
"Your product is perfect for my sister, who has a problem with her kids taking off at airports, etc. She was writing "tattoos" with a felt tip marker on their arms, but now that they are 3 & 5, she was getting a lot of pushback- I'm sure they will be much happier putting on cool real tattoos."
L. Frey, CA
"Great idea, we have three kids (ages 2,3,4) and they get lost VERY quickly. Now that the boys are a little older we are finally getting out of the house to go on trips and have some fun. Our two year old has been lost twice this year at an amusement park and a very crowded festival! Very scary and the small amount of time we were separated seemed like an eternity. Since then, we have purchased "If I'm Lost" bracelets but it's a concern that they may come off or the kids can remove them if they decide they don't want to wear them. Thanks for this great new product."
D. Boone, CA